Hi Vicent,

As developer of Unhide I will try to help you.

First, to discover if it is a false positive or not, you can try to
bind in this ports using necat

nc -l 900

nc -l 895

If you can bind nc to this ports, probably could be a false positive
so in the next mail you can send me (or to the list if you wish to
make public the information) the output  of

ifconfig -a

Thanks !