Hello,

using diversion with dpkg-divert i replaced the original /usr/bin/rkhunter with
a symbolic link that points to my own (patched) rkhunter /usr/bin/rkhunter.se

As of that I get Warnings like:
Warning: The command '/usr/bin/rkhunter' has been replaced and is not a script:
/usr/bin/rkhunter: symbolic link to `rkhunter.se'
And
Warning: The command '/usr/bin/rkhunter.se' has been replaced by a script:
/usr/bin/rkhunter.se: POSIX shell script, ASCII text executable

How can I teach rkhunter that this initial state is ok but keep checking
active? The context is I want to use config-package-dev on my systems for
configuration-management and patched rkhunter (1.3.8 on Ubuntu precise) for
checking ALLOWHIDDENFILES and not looking for the language-pack.

Thanks in advance
Slavisa Djokic