Good afternoon,

I'm glad that they're probably not a problem.  Thank-you.

I'm a home user, not a sys. admin. or security person.  The other thing
I really need to know is how to "acknowledge" the warnings so that they
don't keep coming up.  (The warning on "locate" has been coming up for a
few weeks now.)  I'd like to be able to each Thursday, enter

dnf upgrade

and when that's done, enter

rkhunter --check

and know that it will check everything, including the things I was
warned on a week ago, but only see new warnings if something got
corrupted since the last rkhunter scan.  If something was not touched by
this Thursday's "dnf upgrade", and was not changed since the last
rkhunter scan was done, I should not see another warning on that item.
Also, I should not see a warning on an item that "dnf upgrade" did touch
if that was done cleanly.

How do I get this behavior?

thanks,
Bill.