On Mon, 2018-11-26 at 08:14 +0200, Brent Clark wrote:
> Thanks for replying.
>
> Im running
>
> No LSB modules are available.
> Distributor ID:Ubuntu
> Release:14.04
> Codename:trusty

What do you have USE_SYSLOG set to in your rkhunter config file?

John.

> On 2018/11/24 03:40, Al Varnell wrote:
> > What platform, OS and version are you running?
> >
> > Sent from my iPad
> >
> > -Al-
> > macOS user
> >
> > On Nov 23, 2018, at 11:19, Brent Clark <brentgclarkl...@gmail.com
> > <mailto:brentgclarkl...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> >
> > > Good day Guys
> > >
> > > I just installed rkhunter, but when I run it, I get the following
> > > message.
> > >
> > > Invalid syslog facility name: none
> > >
> > > For the likes of me, I cant figure this out.
> > >
> > > Please could you assist on what the problem could be.
> > >
> > > Many thanks
> > > Brent Clark

John Horne | Senior Operations Analyst | Technology and Information Services
University of Plymouth | Drake Circus | Plymouth | Devon | PL4 8AA | UK
________________________________
[http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/images/email_footer.gif]<http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/worldclass>

This email and any files with it are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the recipient to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient then copying, distribution or other use of the information contained
is strictly prohibited and you should not rely on it. If you have received this
email in error please let the sender know immediately and delete it from your
system(s). Internet emails are not necessarily secure. While we take every
care, University of Plymouth accepts no responsibility for viruses and it is
your responsibility to scan emails and their attachments. University of
Plymouth does not accept responsibility for any changes made after it was sent.
Nothing in this email or its attachments constitutes an order for goods or
services unless accompanied by an official order form.