Thanks Al. Not running Windows anymore- what triggered me writing was that
someone asked if anyone could provide further info on the LSD malware. I
thought it might be a lead. I do use Rk hunter. I did look it up, and found out
that the lsd thing was written in assembly by a hacker named Death Bringer
(Tempest)  something in 1994. This means my infection in 2005 was not
necessarily unrelated. But I will be quiet now.

Sent from my iPhone