Hi!

I'm using Rootkit Hunter 1.4.6 on a FreeBSD 13.0 machine.

When I run it, I get a lot of these Warnings:
```
Warning: Scanning for string /usr/sbin/ntpsx      [ Warning ]
         String not found in 'strings' command
Warning: Scanning for string /usr/sbin/.../bkit-ava [ Warning ]
         String not found in 'strings' command
Warning: Scanning for string /usr/sbin/.../bkit-d [ Warning ]
         String not found in 'strings' command
Warning: Scanning for string /usr/sbin/.../bkit-shd [ Warning ]
         String not found in 'strings' command
Warning: Scanning for string /usr/sbin/.../bkit-f [ Warning ]
         String not found in 'strings' command
Warning: Scanning for string /usr/include/.../proc.h [ Warning ]
         String not found in 'strings' command
Warning: Scanning for string /usr/include/.../.bash_history [ Warning ]
         String not found in 'strings' command
[…]
```

Followed by a lot of
```
fopen: No such file or directory
fopen: No such file or directory
fopen: No such file or directory
fopen: No such file or directory
fopen: No such file or directory
fopen: No such file or directory
fopen: No such file or directory
fopen: No such file or directory
fopen: No such file or directory
fopen: No such file or directory
fopen: No such file or directory
fopen: No such file or directory
fopen: No such file or directory
fopen: No such file or directory
fopen: No such file or directory
fopen: No such file or directory
fopen: No such file or directory
fopen: No such file or directory
[…]
```

The logs show nothing more informative.

I don't have this behavior on another FreeBSD machine.

What could I do?

`string` seems to work:
```
# echo "234654ian1" | strings