Hi,

On Thu, 7 May 2015 14:22:00 +0200
Antonio Dellagiulia <antonio.dellagiu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Many thanks for your Answer,
> the program run on my desktop (windows 7 profesisonal) but not on my
> laptop.
>
> Laptop:
> windows 8.1 enterprise
> Intel core i7 @2.80
> 64 bit x64
> I use a custom installer,

ok. I suggest to give the installation bundle a try on the laptop, then
(you can simply unpack this to a separate folder on), and
see if that works, first.

If the installation bundle works, you should probably check your KDE
installation. Note that it may be necessary to adjust rkward.ini
(inside KDE/bin) to achieve a "movable" installation. This contains the
path to the R executable. For a movable installation, you will want to
specify a relative path, here. Backslashes have to be doubled ('\\').

In case problems persist, see also my questions 2b and 3.

Thanks!
Thomas