hi,

Am Sonntag, 15. April 2018, 09:22:52 CEST schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> Question: Where should our RKWard 0.7.0 Ubuntu builds go?
>
> a) Right into the existing "Official stable releases" PPA.

i vote for this option. if we consider the KF5 branch now the latest stable
release, then it makes a lot of sense to replace the KDE 4 version.

> Disadvantage is that we will get into a mess should there be a need to
> release any KDE4-based bugfix releases.

but if the users of the PPA all use the KF5 version already, they wouldn't
need a fixed KDE 4 release from the same PPA, would they? i'd rather open a
new KDE 4 PPA if someone's upset about that one missing or we need it for
other reasons.

viele grüße :: m.eik

--
  dipl. psych. meik michalke