--- Comment #3 from Wolfgang Bauer <> ---
(In reply to Thomas Friedrichsmeier from comment #2)
> For the record, the real culprit is the quotes I added about ${_gmoFile} one
> commit later in
> 0&id=68b9fba32fd510203ded51dcb73553ecad7523ba .

That's what I tried to revert first, but it didn't help.

Only removing the added IF(EXISTS ...) fixes it here.

I'm not a cmake expert, but I assume the .gmo will only be created after the
IF, so the INSTALL is never executed...
Another possible fix may be to use execute_process() instead of
add_custom_command(), I think.

You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.

Reply via email to