Hi,

again, I'll ignore most of these messages for the time being, for fear of
breaking something while trying to fix them. There's just not enough time
left for testing. However:

On Friday 27 March 2009, stfs wrote:
> #This happens when it opens
> rkward(10522): Error parsing XML document: "tag mismatch" at line 24
> column 11

Ah, thanks for pin-pointing it. This was a pretty stupid bug, and I have no
idea, how long that has been around. The file in question had an error for a
long time, but perhaps the bug somehow didn't surface earlier. Anyway, this
was safe and easy to address, so I've fixed that.

The -test3 release is available at http://rkward.sf.net/temp/ .

> Another thing happens that is really strange:
> If I choose to open a another existing workspace either via
>
> Workspace > Open Recent
> or
> Workspace > Open
>
> All open r-sorce files and open help pages are kept open which get the
> old and the new project mixed up. This also happens when I open the
> current workspace (ie. open it again when it's already open) such that
> all open files and help files are duplicated.

Not a bug ;-) Just an ill-designed feature. But it should be removed, indeed.
Once again, not for the upcoming release, though.

Regards
Thomas