Hi,

On Thursday 16 July 2009, Jonathan Rosenblatt wrote:
> I am using RKWard 0.5.0d
> I tried personalising key bindings by using the right mouse button when
> hovering over the drop-down menus and was able to change the bindings, only
> to discover it changed back to the default after several minutes.

thanks for your report.

Changing the key bindings is not supported at all in RKWard 0.5.0d. The
upcoming version 0.5.1 (see
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/rkward/index.php?title=Release_Schedule)
has initial support for configurable key bindings (using Settings->Configure
Shortcuts), and you are invited to try the most recent preview release.

Configuring shortcuts via right-click in the menus is still broken in the
current preview release. I'll look into that, but won't promise it will be
fixed before the official release.

Regards
Thomas