Recently my dept updated the machines. As a result R 2.8 to 2.10

The machine is RHEL 5.4 running KDE 3.5.4 (x86_64). So, I uninstalled
rkward, compiled it again, and installed back. Now, I get php errors
like this: (Device > Export)

The PHP-backend has died unexpectedly. The current output buffer is shown below:
STDIN is at eof

The debug output on konsole:

Trace: phpbackend.cpp - function gotOutput line 164
PHP transmission:
#RKEND#
requesting code#RKQEND#

request: requesting code
data: (null)
got type: 5, stack 5
Trace: scriptbackend.cpp - function commandFinished line 78
Trace: phpbackend.cpp - function tryNextFunction line 116
submitting PHP code: include
("/home/pkapat/.kde/share/apps/rkward/x11device/export.php");
Trace: phpbackend.cpp - function doneWriting line 155
Trace: phpbackend.cpp - function tryWriteData line 144
Trace: phpbackend.cpp - function tryNextFunction line 116
Trace: phpbackend.cpp - function gotOutput line 164
PHP transmission:
STDIN is at eof
PHP transmission not complete, yet
Trace: phpbackend.cpp - function processDied line 238

Any idea?
php (5.2.11 cli) is located at /usr/local/bin/php. And this is also
specified in rkward settings.

Fortunately for me, (and unfortunately for debugging), one in a few
(2/3/4/5) attempts, the error is not shown and the plugin works fine.

--
Prasenjit