Hi Prasenjit,

I simply love the stuff you do. Never thought of it, now I won't miss it. It
is so convenient, smart and useful.
Thomas asked for feedback some weeks ago which I will try to address later.
One stupid question. Right now it is possible to copy the preview plot to the
output. I wonder if it is possible to embed the corresponding code too (since
the user might be used to that in RKWard behaviour in RKWard)?

Regards
Stefan