-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: 23 Dec 2010 13:04:34 +0100
> Von: "Thomas Friedrichsmeier" <thomas.friedrichsme...@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
> An: rkward-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
> Betreff: Re: [rkward-devel] JSS paper round 3

> Hi,
>
> On Thursday 23 December 2010, Stefan Rödiger wrote:
> > Thomas will you or should I sent it to the JSS? I guess it is my task.
>
> yes, I think that's the task of the first author ;-).

Okay

>Remember to keep the
> list
> in CC.

Gosh, everytime I use answer instead of answer all. Sorry for that.

> Regards
> Thomas

Regards
Stefan

BTW, I just started to read the paper as print out. Looks nice and reads good
IMHO. There is a lot of minor stuff to correct. So far I found at least two
issues on every page.

belohnen Sie mit bis zu 100,- Euro! https://freundschaftswerbung.gmx.de