написане Thu, 25 Sep 2014 04:27:35 +0300, 白杨 <baiyangby...@163.com>:

> Hi
>     I want to do some translations for the rkward plugins, for example
> the .pluginmap-files, the  .xml-files, the .js-files. But
> I do not how to start. Please tell me what to do and how to do. Thank
> you.

Hi,

Please read this message:

http://sourceforge.net/p/rkward/mailman/message/32830978/

Now the translations are unsustainable, error-prone and very uncommon. I
guess the translations should be sent as patches to the SF repo.

So I'd not recommend to translate plugins until some more sane system will
be implemented, but it is up to you to decide.

Best regards,
Yuri