hi,

so far we seem to use tabs for indentation of code. for kdelibs, 4 spaces
instead of one tab is recommended:
 https://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Kdelibs_Coding_Style
the same seems to apply for R code (though 2 spaces are also fine):
 http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/rockchalk/vignettes/Rstyle.pdf

is this something we should care about? at least, i'll try to clean up my R
packages in the near future, to comply with this rule.

viele grüße :: m.eik

--
  dipl. psych. meik michalke