On 10/6/06, Andrei Negescu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Salut,
Stie cineva /poate sa recomande o solutie opensource pentru un linux
file audit.

in FC4 este auditd (yum install audit)

/usr/share/doc/audit*
http://people.redhat.com/sgrubb/audit/

mai multe de atit nu stiu, dar e un inceput

Thanks,

--
Andrei Negescu
Network Administrator

IP Devel, part of Adecco
1D Vasile Milea Blvd.
6 Bucharest, Romania
http://www.ipdevel.net
tel   + 40 21 305 15 00
fax   + 40 21 305 15 25
mobile +40 722 256 097

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential (and may contain
privileged information) to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it
was addressed and must not be copied, disclosed or distributed without the
prior authorisation of the sender.
Please notify the sender and destroy this e-mail immediately if you are not the
intended recipient.
Please also note that while our own software systems have been used to try to
ensure that this e-mail has been swept for viruses, we do not accept
responsibility for any damage or loss caused in respect of any viruses
transmitted by the e-mail.
Please ensure your own checks are carried out before any attachments are opened.