On 02/27/18 23:31, John White wrote:
I can’t seem to find any mention of this in the v3 admin docs - Does a cleanup run
focusing solely on atime (condition { last_access > 365d }) ignore symlinks or
will they be purge candidates?

The ploblem with symlink's "atime" is it is refreshed each time you read the symlink, e.g. when running "ls -l" in the directory where it is located, or even when robinhood scans it, etc...

So for symlink policies I suggest you rather use mtime (last_mod > 365d).

Regards,

Thomas