<x-flowed>I have lots of links to commercial and free search engines which can
index multiple web sites at <http://www.searchtools.com>.  Please
contact me directly if you have specific questions about items like
cookies.

Avi

At 11:02 AM +0200 3/14/2000, Vlasis Hatzistavrou wrote:
>Hello,
>
>     I don't know if this posting is appropriate or not. If it is not
>please ignore it.
>     I'd like to know where I could find a commercial robot to index web
>content? I've found some, but some of them don't accept cookies, some
>others don't accept frames, etc. We have to index the contents of 6-7
>big web sites and writting our own robot would be time consuming with
>all this testing etc...We'd like something that is easy to install (we
>use WinNT4.0). I've been seraching for more than 2 weeks and tried more
>than 5 robots, but none would do for all the sites we wanted to index.
>     I would appreciate any suggestions.
>
>Thank you,
>Vlasis Hatzistavrou,
>Library of Physics & Informatics,
>Aristotle University of Thessaloniki

The Complete Guide to Site Indexing and Local Search Engines
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  <http://www.searchtools.com>
</x-flowed>