> Adrian Mitrica wrote:
>
> You can use perl with LWP, writing particular code for each site; or
> if you can find similar pages/sites, u can use the same code for them!

Hello Adrian,

Thank you for your answer.

After a full sun+satur-day research, here's what I've found :

================  infos on Agents  =================

http://www.geocities.com/Wallstreet/Exchange/5389/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/Wallstreet/Exchange/5389/monitoring.html
http://www.veille.com
http://www.javelink.com
http://www.ingetech.com
http://mindit.netmind.com
http://informant.dartmouth.edu/
http://www.copernic.com/product.html
http://www.tryllian.com
http://www.illumix.com
http://www.spyonit.com
http://www.incontext.com/WAinfo.html
http://www.intermk.com/websnake.html
http://www.intelliseek.com/prod/bullseye_pro.htm
http://www.botspot.com
http://www.links2go.com/topic/Agents

The "best", for me, at this time, seems to be "Mind-it" from netmind,
because he can handle results of requests, no matter they are in DHTML
or .asp

see :  http://mindit.netmind.com/help.shtml  ,  page 9

Anyhow, I'm still looking for better solutions...

Please don't hesitate to tell me if you find something interesting...

Tks n b rgds,

Philippe.

--

                                  \\|//