Arun:
  There is big money available for spamming and aiding the spam practice.  I
am a well studied technologist and do not need to look for such mechanisms
for making money.  I hope that most here are more interested in the
technology that makes these things work.  I feel sad when cool technologies
are put to practice in such trivial and annoying ways.

Don't get me wrong here -- I love money.  But why not practice "Bots" in a
helpful way.  Examples may include scanning for "hate sites" or building a
better "porn blocking" technology so that parents feel comfortable while
there children are surfing the web or as I am currently embarking upon
indexing of programming language specifice sites.  For me this is a research
project (No $). For others who would look at these types of projects and
receive money they have my blessings and quite possibly my help at no cost.
This help, however,  is unavailable for certain other types of projects.
Yours falls in to that category.

// To all who read this I am in need of one or two other developers to help
me with my Heuristic Search engine that will be tracking source code and
programming language specific sites on the net.  I will send you other
offline e-mail if interested.

peace

Mark Wardell.