From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Oskar Bartenstein
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 12:06 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Robots] Re: User agent

What would be a good motivation to do so?
Server side benefit? Spider side benefit?

Wed, 27 Feb 2002 19:23:01 -0800 "Erick Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> I'm trying to constructor a user agent string that emulates IE5/6, but
also

--
Dr. Oskar Bartenstein                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
IF Computer Japan                  http://www.ifcomputer.com

--
This message was sent by the Internet robots and spiders discussion list
([EMAIL PROTECTED]).  For list server commands, send "help" in the body of