Question #399335 on rohc changed:

Description changed to:
Hi Guys,
I am trying to install the rohc library from the git source but have come
across an error when trying to make the library. I cloned the git repo,
installed the dependencies, and ran "./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr/bin" which
seems to work fine.

However when I try to do a 'make all', I get
"../../src/common/rohc_packets.c:171:5: error: implicit declaration of
function ‘strcmp’ [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]" error. From
experience, this is a generic compile error when the corresponding
header file is not included. Looking into the specified file they
include string.h file based on whether "__KERNEL__" is defined or not.
Just to debug i tried to include the string header file after this check
but it fails with the error 'the file does not exist/could not be
found'.

I have build-essentials installed and am already running another C/C++
program with the same libraries included with no issues. Am i missing a
PATH definition in the configuration? Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

I am trying to install the library on an Ubuntu 15.10 virtual machnie

--
You received this question notification because your team ROHC Team is
an answer contact for rohc.