After some trials I saw that;

rohc_comp_set_wlsb_window_width()  method is working correctly, the second
parameter is just width of LSB window however I toughed that  it was the
number of bits that are for  LSB  width.

I set it as 256 to handle large number of problematic cases(by setting
ROHC_WLSB_WIDTH_MAX to 256U). Also I set  ROHC_LSB_SHIFT_SN  as 128 to
handle delayed packets.
(I defined new enumeration field whose value is 128 by updating interval.h
and setting new value in c_udp.c and d_udp.c files)

The results are seems to perfect. Rohc decomress errors are seems to
minimized to very small values which stems from loss of initial context
packages.

The drawback is that 28 byte UDP headers were compressed to 4 bytes
previously but with the solution that I tried they are now compressed to 7
bytes.

Is this normal behavior?

Best Regards..