Question #664196 on rohc changed:
Status: Open => Answered
Didier Barvaux proposed the following answer:
I checked the allocated buffers for lists of IPv6 extension headers.
There are indeed quite large. I did change them for the TCP profile in
november, but I forgot to do the same for RFC3095 profiles. I have just
did it on the dev_improve_perfs_decomp_on_arm branch. Please update your
copy and tell me if it improves your situation.
There is still room for optimization for the struct list_comp. It still
weights 35k. I'm adding this work on my TODO list.
You received this question notification because your team ROHC Team is
an answer contact for rohc.
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~rohc
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~rohc
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp