raum für projektion DVD release
Timothee Ingen-Housz
„all you need is less – dekokino #1“

Freitag, 15.01.10 ab 20:00 Uhr

Image Movement is proud to start this years program of events with the presentation of Timothee Ingen-Housz progressive wallpaper loops.


"all you need is less - dekokino#1" is a collection of 16 animated loops crafted by French/Dutch artisan Timothee Ingen-Housz. The project experiments with decorative cinematography, pioneering a new kind of media prop for your home: the "progressive wallpaper." The collection gathered here presents non-minimal audiovisual frescoes picturing self-repeating, self-defeating, and often gladly redundant picturescapes. Those moving murals comment on whatever may bother the author´s mood, from trendy meditational habits to creative blocks, German philosophers, conspiracists, Salvador Dali, psychokilling psychedelics, anti-American pop ethics, couple therapy for ghosts, monopol kunst, and much more. The resulting video murals claim their throne in your home between bonsai and CNN breaking news. "all you need is less - dekokino#1" celebrates the mutation of cinema into superfluous, self-satisfied furniture.


films:
02 peter & mary 03 cocacola 04 catchin´the big fisherman 05 salvador cheney 06 jason michael freddy 07 08 great acceptations 09 winwin 10 only one smurfet in the woods 11 mimi & nono 12 pop courage 13 der kurator ist nie stoned 14 one white cube in da tao 15 trust in me 16 spongebobspook

DVD-R, ca. 63 min. video, 16:9 PAL, all regions, a raum für projektion dvd release


Fr. 15. 01. 10. 20:00 I Image Movement I Oranienburger Strasse 18 I 10178 Berlin I Eintritt frei Image Movement I Artist Films and Film on Art I Mo – Sa, 11 – 19 h I [email protected]


I
-- 
rohrpost - deutschsprachige Liste zur Kultur digitaler Medien und Netze
Archiv: http://www.nettime.org/rohrpost 
http://post.in-mind.de/pipermail/rohrpost/
Ent/Subskribieren: http://post.in-mind.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/rohrpost/

Antwort per Email an