I want to share a short film that we shot last week on Times Square New York: http://vimeo.com/22868550
It's an interview project that explores the multiple ways people in the US deal with their desires. We revisited Times Square where the artist Jenny Holzer installed the text PROTECT ME FROM WHAT I WANT in 1986. We had quite surprising conversations about consumerism, hedonism, love, and politics. And about a nostalgic memory towards the old Times Square. Check it out, we appreciate your feedback. Feel free to forward / facebook / twitter it... Martyna Starosta + Iva Radivojevic Contact: [email protected], [email protected]>; >>I am sending you a video that I shot with my friend Iva Radivojevic last >>Friday >>in New York. >>We are both fans of ZelimirZilnik and we would love him to see our film and >>receive feedback: >> >> >> >>http://vimeo.com/22868550 >> >>>>> >> >>We revisited Times Square where the artist Jenny Holzer installed the text >>PROTECT ME FROM WHAT I WANT in 1986. >> >> >>We had quite surprising conversations about consumerism, hedonism, love, and >>politics. >> >>And about a nostalgic memory towards the old Times Square. >> >>Check it out, we appreciate your feedback. >>Feel free to forward / facebook / twitter it... >> >>Martyna + Iva >> > > >-- >Iva Rad >www.ivarad.com >www.ivaasks.com (*a video blog*) > -- Iva Rad www.ivarad.com www.ivaasks.com (*a video blog*)
-- rohrpost - deutschsprachige Liste zur Kultur digitaler Medien und Netze Archiv: http://www.nettime.org/rohrpost http://post.in-mind.de/pipermail/rohrpost/ Ent/Subskribieren: http://post.in-mind.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/rohrpost/
