Betreff:     artwashing
Datum:     Fri, 5 May 2023 10:07:12 +0800
Von:     Yuhsin Su <agnesyuhsi...@gmail.com>
An:     Andreas Broeckmann <abro...@hgb-leipzig.de>

Dear Andreas,

<snip>

I would like to share with you the Open Letter regarding the involvement of the surveillance company Palantir with the digital art exhibition 'Dimensions' at Pittlerwerke Leipzig. Francis, our colleagues and I initiated this letter.

The letter is online in German and English here: https://artwashing-leipzig.de/

There you can also sign the letter.

<snip>

warmly,
Yuhsin

--
rohrpost - deutschsprachige Liste zur Kultur digitaler Medien und Netze
Archiv: http://www.nettime.org/rohrpost