vorab.

die info ging via demuseum aus den usa ein. gute liste mit ca. 2.400 tln.
und begann dann eine virtuelle reise.

On 6/26/09, US Holocaust Memorial Museum <informat...@ushmm.org> wrote:
   Genocide Prevention e-Newsletter
   June 2009
   In Memoriam:    Stephen Tyrone Johns, 1969-2009
   The Museum mourns the tragic passing of Officer Stephen Tyrone
Johns, who died heroically in the line of duty on June 10 protecting
   our visitors and staff. There are no words to express our grief
   and shock over the loss of a cherished fri end and exemplary
colleague, who served as a Special Police Officer at the Museum for
   six years. He was a dedicated professional whose outgoing
personality and warm smile will be deeply missed by his Museum family.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to his wife, his children, and
   his entire family.
The Museum has established a special fund for the benefit of Officer
   Johns's family.
The Museum is grateful for the outpouring of support and messages of
   condolence we have received f rom so many concerned citizens and
   organizations across the country and around the world.

   This tragedy underscores th e vital importance of our work and
   reminds us of the dangers of indiffe rence and unchecked hate.
   Despite our grief and outrage, we are moving forward with an even
   greater commitment to the urgency of our mission of teaching the
   timeless lessons of the Holocaust.

UNITED STATES HOLOCAUST MEMORIAL MUSEUM
   100 Raoul Wallenberg Place, Washington, DC 20024

----
[is] info stuff
http://mailman.aki-stuttgart.de/mailman/listinfo/openisis
----
AKI-Stuttgart - Arbeitskreis fuer Information
http://www.aki-stuttgart.de

--
rohrpost - deutschsprachige Liste zur Kultur digitaler Medien und Netze
Archiv: http://www.nettime.org/rohrpost