With the Acegi Security integration, we don't really need the
login-redirect.jsp anymore.  With CMA, you have to request a protected
resource before you can authenticate - but not so with Acegi Security.  In
reality, we should never be linking directly to a "login" page because users
should only be prompted to login when they try to access a protected
resource.  That begin said, if you hit login.jsp as your first page, and
then login - Acegi will take you to the default page/url that you've
specified.

Another thing we need to look at before we release 2.1 is that the Acegi
filter is mapped to /*.  While this seems to work well with my site - it
might be a different story for JRoller and blogs.sun.com.

Matt