Cool, that's exactly what we need, to have the browser tell WebCit what
language to use.

 I see that you're using setlocale().  You're going to have to find out
whether the effects of setlocale() are thread-local.  I don't think it is.

 There appears to be something called uselocale(3) that sets the
per-thread locale.  I don't know how it works or how widely it's
supported.  It does look like you're doing the right thing, though, by
calling your new function httplang_to_locale() after an HTTP transaction
begins, because it's already running in a thread-specific context at that
point.