dothebart: I've got good news and bad news.

 The good news is that GroupDAV is fixed.  It works just fine with
KOrganizer again.

 The bad news is that I had to roll back the code.  Something broke during
the conversion to doxygen, and I couldn't figure out exactly where, so I
had to roll back all of the groupdav*.[ch] files to just before the
doxygen conversion began.  You're certainly welcome to put those changes
back in, but test GroupDAV with KOrganizer every step of the way to make
sure we don't end up with the same problem again.

 I'm very sorry that I had to undo your work.  But again, it is working
now.

 So anyway, once it was working, I tested again with the server-absolute
URL's instead of global-absolute, and unfortunately it broke KOrganizer.
KOrg seems to want globally absolute URL's.  I did, however, put all of
the "host prefix" outputs into a single function which gets called from
all the other places, so we could think about putting in a "force this
prefix" string in there.