Unfortunately I have already published v6.72 tarballs of both Citadel and
WebCit.  I know that I keep saying that I really want to make our next
release the all-singing, all-dancing 7.00 version, but at this point it
appears increasingly likely that we will continue along with maintenance
releases.  We can just keep the "big new features" disabled in those
maintenance releases until they're fully developed.

 dothebart: if you could tell me what are the *most* *important* things
you need worked on for your users, I can try to spend some time on them.
Maybe your two or three biggest issues.