I'm now running gaim-citadel 0.3.1 (or whatever is in SVN this morning)
on my desktop computer at the office.  "Everyone's a buddy" mode appears
to work now.  When additional users log in, they appear in the
"Uncensored" group on my buddy list.

 I do seem to notice, though, that buddies are not removed when they log
out.  The list just keeps growing, and it will even let me try to send
messages to users who are not logged in anymore (which fails, of course).

 Even with that bug, though, this is looking better and better.  I'm still
very excited about seeing Gaim plugged directly into a Citadel server.  :)