IMPORTANT
 ---------

 When we rolled back to an old version of our GroupDAV service, one of the
things that got destroyed was the new version of locate_message_by_uid()
which uses the server-side index.  I have once again put in a version that
uses the index.

 IN CASE this was part of what caused the problems before, I have left
BOTH versions in the source code, with one commented out.   In
groupdav_propfind.c, around lines 38 through 56, you will see sections
marked
 *** THE NEW WAY ***         and

 *** THE OLD WAY ***

 When testing, please see if any of the old problems came back.  If they
did, try moving the comment blocks so as to reactivate "the old way" and
see if it changes.  I need to know whether this affects anyone's systems.