There is no longer a changelog file; you can read the changelog by doing
"svn update; svn log | less" and svn will generate it for you.  The
credits are in the manual (docs/citadel.html).

 Client changes are always welcome; do at least have a brief chat with IO
ERROR before beginning any non-trivial client project though, so efforts
can be coordinated.

 As for the "wish list" ... for a while we were maintaining a wish list
room; it'd still be here if I had remembered to set it to "permanent" but
I didn't and the auto-purger got it.  This is a shame because there were a
lot of good ideas in there.

 My personal roadmap for Citadel changes depending on the needs of the
day, but right now it goes something like this:

 1. Build a framework for distribution lists and virtual addresses.  Allow
distribution lists, virtual addresses, and mail-to-rooms to be listed in
the Global Address Book.

 2. CalDAV server -- but only the *bare* minimum subset of it required in
order to support the three major client packages that will use it (Mozilla
Lightning, Ximian Evolution, and OSAF Chandler).  This approach is not
lazy; it's practical, and is the approach that several other server
developers intend to use (I chatted with folks from both OGo and usa.net
and they share my extreme dislike for CalDAV).

 3. Wiki and Blog modules for the Citadel system.  Discussion on this is
being kept at a low level in order to avoid having some other project with
more resources bite our idea and do it first.