yep, forgot that :(

and yes, i'd like to finish that. I'm just testing with the test sample of php-sieve.

 http://sieve-php.sourceforge.net/

with the test.php i got the handshake working.

I think i need some further assistance on the rest of these, but i'm willing to finish that.

Pherhaps you could look at the unfinished code, and see if you get some major hickups with that...

further i think, when the php-sieve thingie is at least working, we can start with the server implementation. when this work, we should try to replicate it's functionality with webcit.

(though webcit wouldn't talk to citadel with the managesieve ;-)