I think we're in a position to make large-ish changes now.  At least the
code itself is -- I don't know if that's true for the supporting files
that our Debian packaging team has been working so furiously at for the
last couple of days  :)

 7.02 has been released and appears to be a good candidate for "this is it
for a while" status.  I don't want to go for a very long time without any
new releases, but I do think we are in a position to play a little right
now.

 My own coding agenda is pretty clearly laid out in the roadmap: file
libraries in WebCit, better performance on mega-mailboxes in WebCit, and
then a bunch of XML crapola.  CalDAV will probably be a part of that.  I'm
also giving some tentative consideration to implementing data format
converters for the Kolab2 XML storage format, which would allow Outlook to
be used via the Toltec or Konsec connectors.  I'm getting a little tired
of waiting for Bynari.