Yes, I'm going to implement the IMAP ACL extension.  We're going to need
it in order to support any of the Outlook connector products that we might
have the opportunity to use in the future.

 I've just about run out of patience with Bynari.  Their connector would
have been easy to support, but they've been promising it "next quarter"
for almost two years now.

 The connectors from Toltec and Konsec both require Kolab2 XML support.
This will be tedious, but if it gets us full-blown Outlook support it
would certainly be worth the effort.  The implementation involves writing
bidirectional converters for both vCard and iCalendar formats.  Would
anyone be interested in participating?  The process will be tedious but
not complex.

 My plan for right now is to complete the ACL support and then evaluate
Toltec and/or Konsec from an end user perspective.  The items they save to
the server will be unreadable in the rest of the Citadel system, but
that's ok.  We're just seeing if one or both of the connectors are good
enough to make it worth it to write the data format converters.

 (And yes, it's less effort to implement all of RFC4314 than it is to
install Kolab.)