So 06 Mai 2007 10:48:53 EDT von [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re:SVN commit log: revision 5140

sam 05 mai 2007 13:35:21 EDT de [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re:SVN commit log: revision 5140

thierry, once you're doing the editor window...

could you have a look that the file buttons and the post buttons are devided to stay on the left / right?

OK

I suggest to remove the Post and Cancel buttons at the bottom to keep alone the upload files section.

Why the buttons of the editor are below ?

hmmmm. yes you're right.... since there is no resize button like we have in the wikki page (which i would apreciate to... editing in a stamp isn't that fun) it doesn't make sense to have them above and under...