Ok, I probably didn't fix it yet, but I need you (davew) to test it again,
because I can't seem to get it to crash.

 I'm still trying to figure out how libsieve determines whether an address
is "my" address.  It may be comparing the To/Cc/Bcc addresses to the
Envelope-To address.   Local mail doesn't seem to trigger the VACATION
function at all, because there is no envelope-to, and/or because it's a
local name with spaces in it.

 Also, I think libsieve is getting confused by Envelope-To with multiple
recipients.  I may have to strip it down to "just me".

 Can you do some more testing and tell me where we stand right now?