sam 20 oct 2007 10:46:45 EDT de IGnatius T [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Re:Slight glitch in tabbed dialog CSS

You're right, this API is the best way to do tabbed dialogs. I have
to clean up my code and to use it for Advanced room commands menu

I would recommend that we *not* do that. The reason is because the tabs in the Advanced Room Commands menu draw a lot of data from a lot of different server resources, and their save commands write back to the server using a lot of different commands -- changing to DHTML would mean loading them all at once, and saving them all at once. It would be *very* slow.

I think it's enough that both the Advanced Room screen and the tabs.c API share a common set of styles in webcit.css. They'll always look the same now. And any new tabbed dialogs we add, we'll use tabs.c.

It's OK.

I would test two or three mini tabs on left bar as a replacement of the switch link

  • menu : show icons bar
  • rooms : show Floor and rooms
  • user : optional  users list (Who is online)
What do you think about this idea ?