Hi all... I am back at it again after a short hiatus. I just tried running
the easyinstall packages through the build process to create a distribution
for Windows and thought that I would share what I have found, and ask for
help all at once.

To get the build moving, I upgraded the  libical to 0.31 and libsieve from
2.2.3 to 2.2.6. It seems that if there is anything lesser in terms of
versions, the build will die. I threw in the current version of BerkleyDB at
4.6.21 for good measure.

Now here is the kicker: My build process moves along normally up until the
point where it hits the citadel package itself, and then dies with a message
that looks like it's coming off the linker.

make: *** No rule to make target `citserver.exe', needed by `server'.
Stop.

I am about to checkout the current source from SVN to see if the same issue
is there as well. I am 99% sure that this is something small and easy to fix,
but don't have a clue about how to do so. It's been quite some time since I
cracked code like that.

As always, that you in advance for any ideas, comments, or suggestions which
you may be able to provide.