1. Friends of LKRA already taken care of, see
GetRoomListHashLKRA<->GetRoomListHash . When someone needs to use a different
one just add another wrapper around GetRoomListHash

2. I'm aware of that, in this case its intentional as this template needs to
be evaluated at runtime, are you saying there will still be a performance
gain in this case?

3. Good question, for now I'm just building the JSON backend as a way of
presenting the server output in a nicer way to JavaScript. Shouldn't be any
need for one to build their own queries on client-side, named arrays could be
a possibility in the future.