Funny, I did two commits, one of them got its log message through, the other
didn't.

Anyway, I re-did the logs because they were looking pretty bad.  Now it's in
pretty HTML with the usernames in bold and each instant message wrapped up in
the conversation, and the recipient to the other user (if applicable),
instead of just authoring it as "Citadel."

I like this feature.  It should be very useful.  When I told the folks at
my office about it they all said that it sounded great and it would
definitely be an improvement.