dothebart  -

I'm running into some issues with the citadel 'configure' script. I remember
a while back, there was an alternate version that you had out there. Is that
still available?

Here is what I am seeing:

checking for libcitadel_version_string in -lcitadel... yes

/configure: line 6341: syntax error near unexpected token `fi'

/configure: line 6341: `fi'

Operating system:

When I correct line 6335 which is "found_crypto=1" by adding a semi-colon to
the end, I receive the following message:

checking for bison... bison -y

/configure: line 5122: syntax error near unexpected token `*'

/configure: line 5122: `  *\ * | *\     *)'

Operating system: