Queasy Install has been updated:

 * It now delivers Berkeley DB 5.1 instead of the old 4.1 (I'm looking forward
to DB 6 because it's released under the AGPL, for once Oracle did something
right ... but it hasn't been tested with Citadel yet)

 * The text mode client is now built and delivered

 When the 8.20 release goes gold, deployment strategy will be to simply copy
the Queasy Install site to the Easy Install site, and change the name and
URL.

 Now for the big question: are there any release stopping bugs still in git
master?  I am ready for an 8.20 release.  (I don't want to do another 8.1X
release.  If any package maintainers want to stay on that track they will
be responsible as maintainers.  I am upstream.)