By "it works nice" I mean: It is a partially working proof of concept for my ideas to unclutter the ui and make it responsive. There are lots of places were it simply is buggy and ugly, but I can use it to post to regular rooms, read the blogs, etc. the "Rooms" view is currently an epic fail, because I wanted to rip the tables out. We need to have the Rooms screen to adapt to small screensizes, therefore I wanted to read up on floating grids of variable heights. Seems there are more than 5 ways to do it and I got distracted then.