Tue Sep 02 2014 05:20:32 PM EDT from dothebart @ Uncensored

I don't have any troubles with spool files, probably due to the single coredness of my server.

If you have, you will have to provide more information so that we can fix this.WFM YMMV ;-)

Hmm...I'm running my Citadel in a VirtualBox VM which has been allocated a single core. The underlying server is running a quad core CPU.

I find that if I remove the offending spool file, the issue goes away...I can always identify the offending spool file, easily, as it's the largest spool file in the spoolout directory...continuing to grow but never sent/picked up.

I haven't encountered it in quite a while, though.