Working for most: Thunderbird, Claws-mail, outlook 2010 and before (with
help) mac mail (with help)

Not working: EssentialPIM, Evolution (although the devs there were nice
enough to patch their client to work with the faulty server...) ,
outlook2013, Chaos Intellect (I am sure there were others...)

I will be unavailable this next week on and off as well, so it should work
out. I am not usually around late at night, unless something is really
broken, but usually respond if I am around.

I was posting a message, and unfortunately, citadel crashed in between me
writing it and trying to send it, so hopefully I can remember everything I
typed. bleh.